Video Demo on setting up a Team Dashboard

Hey @maria, that’s great, thank you! In particular glad to get reaffirmation that you guys are working on further 2-way sync capability.

I think it would be great if you guys built out some comprehensive material around this theme, in particular with some specific examples, a few that come to mind:

• I want to run Product Development by collecting feedback from Intercom and ranking my Future Features list based on the number of Intercom conversations that relate to those items in the list. Then, transition the ones I choose into development, so those items need to move to the development “area,” likely in another doc. But also be able to prioritize from a “Bird’s Eye” in my central “Repository,” where I track the entire team’s work across all departments or function areas.

• CRM - I’d like to manage leads and conversations with them, tasks I do for them if they report bugs or need a custom report, etc. But also include certain leads into a Marketing campaign that I want to target to select groups I have in the CRM. And possibly plan content around that campaign, if the campaign involves, say, a drip Email series that needs to be written by yet another team.

I have been posting quite a bit in the community, but my two of my top posts are these according to my Discourse rankings:

So I think that’s an indicator that using Coda as a team solution is a question that a lot of users are trying to solve. Well maybe I can’t be sure about others, but at least I can tell you it’s a question I’m trying to solve :slight_smile:

I have thought a lot about using a mass doc vs. trying Cross-Doc with a plan to later on be able to integrate as you guys build out the Cros-Doc capability. I am facing those examples above and many more, and I think it would be great if you guys could shed light on as many specific examples around team docs as possible. Perhaps one idea would be to select some of the great Templates you have, and propose some “mash-ups” people could run that would bring in very expanded capabilities. So like a combo doc, or multiple linked docs, taking from Meetings, Project Management, Product Development, and maybe others that would work well together. But the key would be to get from your guys’ expert point of few how to integrate these Templates. That’s something I’ve struggled with.

Thanks again Maria. Your content is always very helpful to me!