Ability to save filters

I really want a way where we can save filters each coda page. The ability to save filters will save a lot of time!

Could you elaborate a bit on your requirement?

You can define a select control on the canvas, and the reuse that on multiple views of a table.

But I am struggling to envisage a use case where you would have multiple pages with the same filter?

Currently we are using filters to pick out different categories. Hoping to save everyone a click, having the ability to save a filter for a specific page (filter stays static) is important to us. Right now this is not doable and requires re-set all the time. We want to duplicate pages and save different filters, that way it’s personalized for teams or individuals.

Could you provide an example doc with what you are trying to do, and explain what is not working?

From your descriptions I cannot see where the problem is.

You can have many pages that have table views, and on each of those views, you can have a filter, either in the background, on the canvas, or in the table header.

You could also have a select canvas control, that you can use on all tables, which will mean that if you change the one control, all views on all pages that use that control will be filtered the same way.

What do you mean with : “requires re-set all the time”?

Right now the control only applies to my view. I want to be able to select from the control drop down and save the control when I do have multiple duplicate pages for the broader audience.
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 8.02.11 AM

Right now we only have these options : Paragraph Style, Move line, Insert line etc. Ask: have a save drop-down option and save the control
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 8.05.27 AM!

For example: I am one of the control’s selection - I want to save that control so everyone on my team can see my request and not the others.
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 8.08.58 AM