Access to my Docs from strange 3rds

Hi All,

I have a weird list of possible names of users if I just type "Users().Name = " (as you can see on the screenshot attached).

Where are this names are coming from? Does this mean, that this users had access to my docs? If yes - Why?

Related:

Okay - but these doc was never publicly shared to someone or embedded somewhere, either here nor somewhere else.

Dear @SEMango,

I suggest to drop an email to support@coda.io to ask for support on this subject.

:bulb:
When the case is handled, it would be great of you could share a short summary of the outcome

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing you copied your doc from a template from the official template gallery?
Those are all Coda employees except for the Baimlers, which then I presume theyā€™re your team.

If you created a doc from scratch, then the issue is deeper than I reported.

1 Like

@SEMango - thank you for bringing this up. These are all Codanā€™s and most likely due to a template that you used. If that is not the case please reach out to us at support@coda.io and we will get this looked into.

(@Jean_Pierre_Traets :+1: )

Iā€™ve started with a plain doc not with a template.

Thank you guys for the advice, will write a mail to support and then will let you know the outcome!