From June 13 to July 17, over 1,000 participants signed up for the AI at Work Challenge, creating more than 150 templates that fit within one of the following categories: research & analysis, product development, marketing & selling, business operations, and personal productivity.
Each submission also has a story: the inspiration behind the idea, and the impact the template has on their work. All of the entries were creative and impressive—leaving the judges with some very difficult decisions.
Congratulations to all the winners listed below, and a round of applause to everyone who entered.
- Grand Prize: Paul Danyliuk’s Storify & Carouselify
- Product Development: Scott Weir’s Customer Sentiment Tracker
- Research & Analysis: Gretchen Teagarden’s 10-K Elves
- Marketing & Selling: Mahmoud Harmouch’s Aurora
- Business Operations: Micah Lucero’s Modern Recruitment
- Personal Productivity: Auryan Ratliff’s Personal Trainer AI
Biggest Splash bonus prizes:
- Andy Farnsworth’s AI Process Manager & Knowledge Base
- Bill French’s Promptology
- Mahmoud Harmouch’s LingAI: The All-In-One Writer’s Productivity Toolkit
- Nathan Challan’s Time to Coda
We encourage you to explore all the entries in the Coda Gallery, and to continue sharing your stories of how you use Coda AI in your work.