Anyone experience lag on editing canvas on mobile devices?

Editing canvas column in my laptop is smooth. But when I edit canvas column from my mobile (phone and tablet), both experience severe lagging.

ezgif-5-acb9fd87b0
Here I create a new empty table with text column (Column 3) and canvas column (Notes).
Notice that when I type in the text column, it’s inputted immediately. But when I type in the canvas column, the input is severely delayed. It’ll be more significant issue when I type faster – I often use external keyboard to type on my tablet.

Does anyone experience same issue with me?

My phone is quite old (low-end Samsung mobile phone, 4 years old, just reset last week), but my tablet has an okay specs (Redmi Pad). Both experience similar lagging.

2 Likes

Hi @Kenji_Prahyudi,

you are not the only one - I noticed the same thing as well.

You should change the topic from “Ask the Community” to “Bugs” or create a new one in “Bugs”.
Feel free to share the link to the “Bugs”-topic, so people can upvote and hopefully that bug gets fixed asap.

Sincerely
Jannis

1 Like

Hey @Kenji_Prahyudi and @Jannis . I’ve gone ahead and moved this post to the Bugs section of the Community. Additionally, I will escalate this to our bug testing team. We may reach out privately to get more information for testing. Please keep an eye on your email and/or this post.

1 Like

Okay, thank you @Shaina_Torgerson.

Sincerely
Jannis

Hi, thank you for your reply! Sure I will, I hope this issue will be resolved soon. Thank you for your attention to this matter!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.