Anyway to display image within formula from crossdoc table

Hello , I have a table with column Image and another column [Display] with i concatenate text and image url

It display correctly as i format it

however, I want to display this table in another doc
so i import crossdoc table into doc B. The problem is column [Display] doesn’t show Image, but instead it show image URL

is there anyway to fix this?

Hi @Korn_Tris, Thanks for reaching out in our community! It looks like you can create a new column after you have the table Cross-Doc in, and then you can pull the image and “Title” together with the Concatenate() Formula. It would look something like:

Concatenate([SopSepImage],[SopSepTitle])

That should merge the two together for you. I hope that helps!

thx for you solution. but this table was a subtable to other table that will display multiple rows from this table from specific column.

Hi @Korn_Tris,

I think the only way to work around this would be that when you cross doc the table, you build out two new columns and then link them together as I shared above. So I would keep the main table clean and streamlined, then cross doc where you want it and then add those columns individually, but have them point to the cross-doc reference column as the anchor. Does that make sense? Hopefully that will help!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.