Canvas feature request

Canvas request:

Now that printing a doc page is working pretty good, I could really use an additional document feature: canvas background picture. I regularly have to fill out forms and how nice would it be if we can scan the form, use it as a background for the canvas and add all the fields that need to be filled to the canvas. With canvas formulas we can prefill a lot of information.
Some extra features to position canvas items (canvas formulas) would be a 2nd request to make this even more versatile.

1 Like

One other feature I find is really missing badly is “page brakes” or whatever you want to call them. Also Coda should be “self-aware” enough not to split same row in table onto two pages :slight_smile:

Also ability to have 2 or even 3 columns would be also really nice :smiley:

Sorry for kind of hijackings your thread but it just came to my mind while reading your requests, which would also be nice addition!

Hello @Marko_Petrovic ,

Sorry for kind of hijackings your thread but it just came to my mind while reading your requests, which would also be nice addition!

No problem - it is a related issue. I know that Codans are aware of the page brake problems, hopefully they will address a couple of these things at the same time.

Greetings,
Joost