Check box feature

Is it possible in coda to have a document/writing template in which there is a checkbox next to a section of text in the canvas (not a table) so when you check it off, that text is included in the canvas but if it’s not checked, it’ s excluded. Textexpander has a feature like this, I included a screen shot of what it looks like.
Capture

Hi @Joanna_Lamb !

Great question! You can do something like this if the data is in a table and you filter it accordingly. You can also hide the title of the table and then row and column boxes, but it sounds like this is not what you are looking for. If you are looking for inline filtering, that is something that is currently not supported, but we can gladly take this down as a feature request and log it in our Feature Request Tracker which our product team regularly reviews! Additionally, I can move this over to our Suggestion Box Thread to make sure it’s visible over there as well. Let me know if you would like to do that, or if you would like to provide a little more clarity on the ultimate goal for this example and we can see if there is another way to achieve that! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Dan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.