Extract checked checkboxes from a column

Hello!
I have a canvas column with checkboxes. I wonder if there is a way to extract only the uncheked/checked.
Could you please advice :pray:

Dear @Anastasija_Giberte, welcome to the Coda Maker Community :building_construction:

A work around to simulate like you filter from the canvas is as in the sample below:
If you like it, just copy the sample and start to play around with it to see if it meets your use-case:

3 Likes

Hey @Anastasija_Giberte , welcome to the Community!

I did this previously with text columns. I don’t think I documented the most recent solution (after editor update) in the Community though. The old trick here won’t work, even though the principle is the same.

Canvas column exposes less information than a text column though, so I’m not sure if it’s possible. I need to check though.

P.S. Here you go.

Note that I’m not doing anything cool with indenting. E.g. if you have nested checklist items, it will not smartly resolve incomplete parent items or such. It will simply filter for lines that are checked/unchecked and combine those together:

5 Likes

Thank you @Jean_Pierre_Traets and @Paul_Danyliuk! This is what I needed, I will definitely play with it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.