Coda Recurring Tasks | Pack Question

Hi Coda community, I am using the following pack to create recurring tasks:

I have a few issues, where hourly/minutely/secondly recurrence is not calculated. And another confusion is on COUNT (when I enter for example 5, so event occurs only 5 times, how to stop reoccurrence from happening again).

Thank you in advance for your help!

This sounds like this issue may be related to this specific Pack. Therefore, the pack maker is going to be the best source of support with this issue, as we cannot make changes to a third-party pack directly. You can do this by reaching out to them at their support contact listed in the About tab for this Pack.

If it is a bug, we recommend sharing what browser you are using, screenshots, or a screen capture of the undesired behavior as you’ve done so with your video here, and sharing the steps taken that present the issue.

Anything else I can help you with in the meantime?

Hey, thanks so much for your response. I did email the coda pack creator, but have not received any response. I ll try to tag him here, maybe he is active in Coda community @loucadufault .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.