Good morning! Need some help below.
I have 2 tables. One table has feature requests the other column has name of customers. I have a lookup column where against name of customers I can assign the feature requests. I want to count unique customers who have asked for those features and show that as a column in the feature requests table.
Feature Requests table:
- Feature Request 1
- Feature Request 2
- Feature Request 3
Customer Feedback Table:
- Customer A = Feature Request 1
- Customer B = Feature Request 1
- Customer C = Feature Request 2
Add a column to the Feature Request Table:
- Feature Request 1 → # Customers Requested = 2
- Feature Request 2 → # Customer Requested = 1
- Feature Request 3 → # Customers Requested = 0
Any help or pointers to right links will be super helpful. Thank you.