When a Cover Image column is selected for Card View, but no images are set, a lot of vertical space is lost to space claimed by a div that has a static size but is empty.
As seen below:
- Create a table with an Images column
- Create multiple cards without images, create a single card with an image.
- Switch the table to Card View
- Set the Images column to Cover Image aligned: “Top”
- Observe that most of the column is filled with empty space.
When a card has a Cover image field set, but no images are attached to the card, I expect the cover image to be hidden in the Card View. This behavior is the default for comparable apps, such as Trello.