Creating a button to change pages

I want to make my first page a splash screen with buttons to jump to various other pages. This is primarily so I can have an interface that works well on an iPhone. I can create the button and create the hyperlink to the page but when I click on it, I get the 'Attempting to open an unsafe url" error.
Can anybody help me with the link to switch to other pages within the Coda environment?

HI Gavan,

Welcome to the Coda Community!

when you establish the link to the destination page on your first page - do you enter the URL, or the page name?

Regards
Piet

Hi @Gavan_Swift welcome to Coda!

I find the best way to make this work without the iPhone url warning is to press CMD-K which opens the Link dialogue, then select the page there. This should move you through the app without the warning. Good luck!

Thankyou. This was a great help. What I discovered was if I created a link in the document using CMD-K I could type in the page name and the link was created. If I tried this directly in the button settings, the link wasn’t created. However, I could copy the page hyperlink from the text link, and paste that into the button settings and it all works.

Thanks Piet. I was trying to create the link to the page using the page name, but that doesn’t work in button settings. I had to copy & paste the hyperlink from a regular text link and then everything worked.