Cross Doc Actions - Date not being recognized


I am doing a cross doc action where I add a row back to my original table. I have two look up columns in both tables. When I add a row via the cross doc action for some reason one of my look up values isn’t recognized. Any ideas why?

Cross Doc’d Row:
Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 6.20.05 PM

Original Table w/ Cross Doc’d Row - not recognizing 5/31/21 as being in the lookup column:
Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 6.20.21 PM

1 Like

Dear @Hannah_Krumholz,

Not sure, but I assume that you are not aware that the cross doc is a single direction sync

All the information in your cross doc table has become a static copy of the original.
In the cross doc columns, there is no lookup connection to the original source table.

Other community members with a wider “cross doc” experience might be able to advise you better :thinking:

Thanks for the reply!

I am using Cross-Doc Actions in order to send information back to my original doc.

Similar issue to this person:

1 Like