Doc builder / Tutor

Hi ,
I’m looking to expand a doc I currently use as a sales crm platform to cover most of our business needs. The company is a small residential design and build hardscape and landscape company. Currently coda acts as my personal crm, proposal generator and company wiki. But there is a need to improve upon it and dispatch it eventually to the whole company.

I have tried to look into coding and formulas, but with the amount of work I have just selling jobs its hard to spend the time needed to learn coding and even if I did I’m not experienced to know any shortcuts or best practices to develop this with any sort of efficiency.

I would like to get some help and was wondering if tutoring sessions would be a good way to go. basically I can outline the doc, and the direction I need it to go, and what functions I would like it to perform. And then somebody could for maybe an hour 2 times a week help me come up with solutions. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I of course would be able to compensate somebody for their time depending on the rates and the terms. I might also be not seeing a resource that would send me in the right direction so if anybody has any ideas or can help me that would be great.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Phil_Purdy1 !

Im an expert Coda Builder (and build Coda Docs, provide education and tutoring, etc) and its my full-time job. I’ve been wanting to try out a new method where I work asynchronsouly with individuals like yourself to provide consistent training, best practices, etc.

My vision is setting us both up on a shared/private slack channel where we can share Looms (or other videos), docs, etc and then I can provide quick fixes, support and education to you on an ongoing basis.

If this is something you would be interested in exploring shoot me an email at scott@simpladocs.com

Would love to connect and find some sort of structure that makes sense!

4 Likes

@Scott_Collier-Weir,
that is a great suggestion.
i believe there is great demand out there for such a service.

i will watch with great interest how this develops

well done
max

@Scott_Collier-Weir
Hello to all,
I also find that a training would be a plus for beginners and I am one of them ^^.
However, it is not easy to follow such a training when you don’t speak English. I’m Belgian and I don’t master English to my regret, even if I manage with the translators :).

I’m also creating a French community to share our knowledge on Coda via a discord. And, I’d like to create a kind of mini training with a voting system to define the material to see in priority etc.

You also have an interesting solution via Gather , you can create a complete learning space with up to 25 people for free and do screen sharing, add videos and much more.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.