We are seeking to embed an external app like Miro, where the embed url is passed a file id and/or argument.
It appears the Coda/Miro implementation of /miro goes like this:
- /miro the click Miro “media” link
- A popup window opens to a Miro page eg. https://miro.com/app/boards-picker/?parentOrigin=https%3A%2F%2Fcoda.io&guid=4428a87d-4f7a-456c-8373-46ea7bb2271e&action=access-link&clientId=30744573479407nnnn
- The registered Miro user selects the Miro Board they want to embed
- The embed formula is created and contains the shared board link eg. Embed(“https://miro.com/app/access-link/2aaaaaab605aeda1EYZxmhHiAm2Rg1IlNPJape6wXF81Kccp”, force: true)
- How can we take a similar approach to the Miro “boards-picker” app?
- Why is the parentOrigin identified and used?