Export canvas to pdf

Hi there,

Coda gave us the canvas column and I’m loving it!

Thing is, now I have this nice meeting table with the meeting notes in a canvas column. And, of course I’d like to export the notes to pdf. :man_shrugging:t2:
The only way I can think of at the moment is to copy/paste into a new page, and then export. :confused:

There has to be a way to automate this inside of coda? Maybe I have to get a pack maker.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ps. while writing this maybe I could create a publish form and then print to PDF in the browser? I’ll try

1 Like

ok, I think I misunderstood “form”. It’s obviously only to pull in new data?!

Having the same issue. Great feature but need to be able to export the canvas column to PDF.

1 Like

I created the same type of meeting doc with a canvas column. It’s flawless organization and I love it.
I even volunteered to take notes to showcase Coda and now I can’t get the information out to my co-workers… Were you folks ever able to come up with a solution for this problem?

Hey there!

This video actually directs you through the workflow (with printing row specific info as well!)

You just need to reference the canvas column via formula in the canvas of the page you are trying to print

Then once on that page, click the three dot menu near the doc title and choose print!

1 Like

Serious limitation: formulas as seen as single blocks and don’t flow into the next page, so the text ends up being “cut” if it’s more than one page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.