Extended Formula Help

(The document now has over a 100 formulas documented and is not longer available for free. It can be purchased here. Coda Reference Manual

I have been slowly compiling a reference manual for the Coda Formulas.

To celebrate documenting 50 formulas, I thought I would share with the community what is done so far. The explanations that are not finalised yet, will have a WIP in front of the page name.

There is a page for each formula, as well as a section where similar formulas are compared and contrasted.

I hope you find some benefit.

https://coda.io/@piet-strydom/rambling-petes-formula-reference-manual

P

2 Likes

Hello @Piet_Strydom ,

Thank you for this :slight_smile:

Cordialement,
thierryvm

1 Like

Hi @Piet_Strydom,

is the doc still available because it is not accessible right now…?

Sincerely,
Jannis

Also known as a corpus for one-shot learner prompts. :wink:

Seriously. You should bake this content into a Pack in a way that a single function to inject a detailed learner parameter into any Coda AI prompt.

Here’s how it would transform Coda AI into a potentially powerful AI feature.

AI Prompt:

You are a skilled Coda formula builder with expertise in generating formulas from natural language. I will describe the formula I need, and you will generate the formula output based on the learner shot.

Formula I Need: <describe the formula>
Learner shot: <packCall>

Formula output: 

Hi Bill,

I have rejoined the SAP industry, so not too much time on my hands at the moment.

Your idea of a pack sounds really intriguing, but is a bit beyond my skillset.

And I have been spending much of my free time building a Integrated Thinking Environment. Which takes more creativity than skills… I think it was you that posted a link about ITEs a while ago?

R
P