Folders and Hyperlinks

When using hyperlinks between sections, no matter what text you have selected, it is overridden by the text of the section you are linking to without any way to change what the text says. It would be nice if you could change the text and designate wither or not the blue page icon is displayed.
Also, when using links between section in and out of folders. When you link to a section inside a folder the folder gets expanded in the List panel. But when you click a link to a section not in that folder, the folder stays open. Would it be possible to add a setting to auto collapse folders you are not currently working in or have clicked a link out of?

2 Likes

A button can be added above the section list to collapse all sections in one go

Hi @TechPlasma, you should be able to customize the text of any section link. Here’s an example. If this isn’t what you’re seeing, can you share more detail on the steps you’re following?

Great requests for improved behaviors to expanding/collapsing folders, great to understand these in the context of specific tasks like navigating links.

-Nathan

2 Likes

Uh. Thanks for replying. But since I posted this issue 1 year ago this issue has since been fixed. When I posted it, this was not possible, as you are showing. Though it is now.

Ahh, I was notified of the recent reply and missed that your original post was from last year – oops!