So I have noticed that when using tables, if you have a column in two different tables with the same name, formulas don’t work well between the two.
My example: I wanted to have a row from one table copied to another using a button. I made a button with “add row” to the target table. I used column info from the row in the current table, but since the columns have the same name, the info was pulled from the target table and not from the current table to populate the columns.
If you set up two tables with identical column names, you will see my problem. Here, I have had to change the name of the columns in order for the info to populate properly.