Gmail pack doesn't return full text body

Hi all, I noticed a bug that when I sync my messages from Gmail using Gmail packs, the text (email body) returned was not complete. Some includes half of the body, some includes only a very little part of the text it’s meaningless.

I noticed that the bug is already known here Gmail Pack - Text Limit and here Gmail pac: receiving emails into a table but since the threads are closed and I still encounter this issue, I decided to post a new thread instead.

cc @Nicole_Macdonald
Can I check how to vote this as a feature request as you mentioned on the other thread?

Hey @Kenji_Prahyudi ! This is the intended behavior for the Gmail pack: the Pack code seems to truncate text to the first 4 kilobytes or so in an effort to avoid large rows that caused syncs to break.
That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for the following feature formally: “Gmail Pack - Increase Body Text Limit”.

1 Like

Hey @Shaina_Torgerson that’s great, thanks! Knowing that it’s an intended behavior is kinda sad, but it makes sense for the reason mentioned. I just hope you can find a way to implement it anytime soon. Thank you for your attention for this matter :smile: