Gmail Pack - Text Limit

I am using the Gmail pack, but when I fetch the emails messages, the body text is truncated and doesn’t show the full message.
I noticed that it is not truncating based on the text length, because length varies from one message to another. but still don’t know why it is not getting the full message.

1 Like

Hey @Mohamed_Essam! This is a known limitation with the pack right now, and we also have a separate feature request to raise the limit altogether. We’ve added your info to these items, so you’ll be notified if there’s a fix or that feature update gets rolled out :smiley:

Hi Jasmin, I was hoping top use some AI Summarisation tools with the inbound test from Gmail. Can you confirm we can not currently see the full text from gmail with the gmail pack? Many thx

Hey Hamish! That’s correct, this is still currently a limitation with the Gmail Pack. But can definitely file your vote for this as a feature request for the Pack!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.