Some great new tools have been added since I was last doing serious work here, and I love them but am still learning them. I have run into an obstacle…
I have tables with look-up columns with multiple entries, and for various purposes I need to “unroll” them in places. So a button with the formula:
works exactly as I expect it to. Yay!
But then I need to do another loop, through another table. For each course the Class Format Prefs lists a number of format options, and I want each in its own row. The first time I ran the formula I got the right number of rows but each row had all the formats instead of just one. The second time it just didn’t work. I’ve tried a bunch of things that haven’t worked, and below is my best understanding of what I think I need. But it is obviously wrong because it doesn’t work. Help!