How long it usually takes to approve the request to sell a pack?

Hi there,

I’m new to Coda Packs development. I have a question about approval process to sell a Pack. After filling out the necessary form, what should I do next? Should I wait for some kind of response (i.e. automatic notification from some support ticketing system)? And where to look up for that response (i.e. on the Pack owner email? on the owning workspace admin email? somewhere else?).

Also, what is the typical duration of that approval process? Is it like 1-2 weeks, or more like 1-2 months? I’ve tried to find out that information in Coda documentation but I failed to. Maybe I’ve looked at wrong places. Your guidance and suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,
Piotr

Hi @Piotr_Stefaniak - Thanks for your interest! We usually review applications within a few days, and you’ll hear back via an email to the address of the user you were logged in with when you filled out the form. Adding some of this information to the Help Center article would probably make sense, and I’ll follow-up on that.

1 Like

Thanks for your fast reply.

On second thought, maybe the form itself could yield more meaningful information upon submission? AFAIR it was a bare “Thanks! Your response has been submitted”, while perhaps it could contain a tracking link to the internal ticket (if you use any), or some kind of explanation about standard routine (your “we usually review appliccations within X days, … via email of the user …” is good enough IMO).

Feel free to ignore me, I’m just sharing feedback out of my habits (a feedback you didn’t ask for actually :blush: :thinking: - please forgive me if it wasn’t welcome)…

Cheers,
Piotr

1 Like

All feedback is gift! I’ve added a short blurb to the end of the form as well. We don’t have a ticket for this process you can follow, but “wait for a few days” is about the best we can do :slight_smile:

1 Like