How to Export Pages to Google Slides, PPT, etc.?

Hello All,

I need to send slides containing data that I have in coda. unfortunalty I need to send either a powerpoint presentation either a google slide.
I start a script that create my slides in google with the API but I wonder if there is a way to do it directly in coda ?
Thanks
Alex

Salut Alexandre,

Did you consider the option ‘play’ and building the doc in a mobile first way?

bàt, Christiaan

Hello @Christiaan_Huizer,

I am sorry but I did not get your answer. can you please tell me more ?

hi @Alexandre_Husset , you can share the doc in play modus, create a kind of mini website, this might be a good alternative to any presa in slides or PP.

Yes I considered this but if I am doing this the person that will have the link can send it to others…
I do not think there is a way to create a website with a private access in order for me to control who can access.
I was thinking about embeded it in another website but it is another integration.
I will try what you told me and think about other solutions also but it can be a quick win in order to start :wink:
thanks @Christiaan_Huizer

What about screenshotting each page and adding the screenshots to your presentation?

Hello @Connor_McCormick unfortunatly this solution is not possible because I want to automate.
I found a solution I will share it soon when It will be finish

Hello @Alexandre_Husset, please could you share the solution that you found for this issue. That would be very helpful.

Thanks.

hello,
I did it with another tool. I used N8N and then keywords in the slides to generate the slides automatically.
Now I am doing it differently I am working on a pack.

what is your need exactly ?

Alex

Thanks for your reply. The need is to export the Coda charts to Google slides and if there is any way to do that? (Instead of taking screenshots and copying and pasting)

you want to have only chart ? in image ?

Hi Alexandre,
Were you ever able to develop a pack to solve this?

We ideally want to get table data into a google slide, ideally with a live connection so we’re not constantly copy/pasting or taking screenshots.