How to print a row

The old version of printing a row doesn’t seem to work (expand row. right click print).

How can I print a single row like it displays on the screen?

This is my row.

Hey Chris! It sounds like what you’re looking for is a feature request that we’re currently tracking interest for. Can you check out this related Community post in our Suggestion Box to see if this is what you’re hoping for?: Printing row as a PDF on a single page

If this is what you’re looking for, please be sure to add your vote there! If you’re looking for something a bit different, would you mind providing some more information on the ideal behavior you’re hoping for?

1 Like

Its hard for us to take the suggestion box seriously. The top request is from 2 years ago and hasnt been acted on. I (and probably many others) feel like those suggestion box votes are just to appease us to make us think things are being considered, but in reality we all assume the suggestion is going nowhere. sorry for the cynicism, but its how i feel.

1 Like

Thanks for following up on this thread, @Irfan_Khan. We totally hear you! We’re currently in the process of revamping the Community and the way we process feedback around feature requests and bug reports. While we have launched some features as a direct result of community feedback, it’s true that we haven’t yet prioritized everything on this list. We have an official internal tracker for these requests so that we can more effectively prioritize what we’re working on. Please know that this request and your votes for it are tracked in that system amongst many others, and it’s top of mind for our team to work on the problems that Makers like you surface with us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly to our support team by emailing support@coda.io to share any other thoughts you have about improving your Coda experience.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.