"image.png failed to upload" message on any browser & image type

Trying to add an image, but getting the “image.png failed to upload” message every time, on both Firefox & Chrome. Tried it with both PNGs & JPGs from different sources with the same result.

Any ideas on how to fix the issue? :slight_smile:

Ah, same here on Firefox and Chrome too … Which is weird as it was working few hours ago :confused::thinking:

Thanks for alerting us. There does seem to be a problem and I have raised it to our dev team. Will update with details.

2 Likes

We are actively working on this issue. Will update here once it is resolved.

1 Like

Can you try your upload now? Everything should be working.

Yep, seems to be working again. Thanks for the fix!

I can confirm too :grin: !

Thank you :grin:

@Pch @mallika I have seen this issue as well and it does seem to be remedied now.

I have also seen this message and then a page refresh seems to reset it and it works again until the page has been left for 12 hours or so. Perhaps related to image cache setting on the server?

While the problem was there, I tried to refresh/hard refresh/reload Firefox and Chrome, it didn’t work for me.
But I didn’t have any problem since the bug was solved :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’ve gone through some short phases of “lagging” since Coda 2.0 was launched though :innocent:
So I think the servers might be a little bit too requested.

Same here - seems like a little latency has crept in and more visible with operations involving the API.

Experiencing this issue as well with any image I try to embed into docs - any insights into why this may be happening or if the bug has resurfaced?

Hi @Taylor_Humphrey,

Welcome to the community!

We are doing some work on attachments for docs, but I don’t think anything has been changed on the code base yet. Do you have a sample doc and image you can share so we can test it out?

This is happening to me as well in the last few days. In any browser (tried Chrome, Brave, Safari) and over multiple documents. I tried drag and drop and with /image and selecting file. It either stays like this forever or it shows the error message above.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Moreover, this applies to the images that I am trying to upload to the document page, as well as the covers of the documents (or pages).

1 Like

Did they reply to you? Still not working here.

I have no reply yet. But the problem still exists

1 Like

I’m not able to share a specific example, but it occurs on any and all pages with all image types for me!

We’ve been working on a new attachments option and have made a few tweaks here that will hopefully help. If you haven’t refreshed your doc in the last few days, try refreshing and then uploading again. If you’re still experiencing issues, write into support with the url to the doc that is giving you the issue and we can check there.

We’re also getting close for the bigger upgrades that will hopefully provide a better experience here all around. I don’t have a definite ETA at the moment, but we’re getting really close.