Uploading files to a form doesn't work anymore

I have a form that allows candidate to upload their CV, and now it suddenly doesn’t work as expected, the Attachment fields are all empty

I confirm this seems to be broken.
I will contact support to look at this.

This kind of error occurred and broke our business workflow a few times, which makes me really wonder about the platform’s reliability. Nobody from the support team has responded to my previous requests or taken these critical bugs seriously. Is there any other channels to get these bugs prioritized?

Can’t type link in the form inputs - Suggestion Box / Bugs - Coda Maker Community

Suddenly, cross-docs can’t sync the attachments anymore - Suggestion Box / Bugs - Coda Maker Community

Hallo @Anthony_Thong_Do1 ,

The question mark at the bottom right is a good place to start if you have a serious problem. For this particular bug I have contacted support, they have acknowledged the bug and forwarded it to the development team to figure out what is going on.

I will report in this thread when this is fixed.

Greetings, Joost

1 Like

Thanks @joost_mineur

Here is my question mark, Help and Documentation only leads to the forum

If I click anywhere in the Get support section:
I get the following:

Interesting, even I’m paying for Team plan, it doesn’t show this popup. It only opens this community page instead.

Sorry to hear that, I don’t have an explanation for that behavior.

The file/document upload is working again.

1 Like

Thanks for being supportive on this @joost_mineur

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.