Interactions with Google Calendar attendees over time

Hi - I have Google Calendar and Google Contacts packs installed.

In my calendar, I would like to be able to view my interactions with “Attendees”. For example if my attendee is John Smith, and I’ve met with him 3 times, I would like to be able to see the 3 meetings I met with him.

I would also like to be able view John Smith in my contacts, click on his name, and see that I’ve met with 3 times.

I’m getting stuck writing a formula that can do any of the above despite the fact that I have both Google Calendar and Google Contacts packs installed.

Any help is much appreciated - Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Adrian_Grant,

And welcome to the community!

I think you’ll want to match up email addresses to filter the table results to ones that match. You can get a few more things from the Google Calendar events table as well, like meeting attendees that have accepted the event and that might help here.

I created a template that is all just one table shown in different views to show each part works. It might give you more ideas on how to connect the two.

Let us know if you see what you need there as a start, and if not, we can look deeper into writing the formula too.

Thanks @BenLee - will see if I can tweak this to what I want

1 Like