Intermittent Webhook Error in Coda Automation

Hello there !

I am encountering an intermittent error with my Coda automations involving webhooks. The error reads: “Another Webhook Trigger::SendWebhook failed - Failed to take action in Another Webhook Trigger as Automation Bot”. The webhook generally works fine, but occasionally this failure occurs, and I can’t seem to pinpoint why.

It’s not consistent, and I haven’t been able to identify a specific pattern. I suspect it could be rate limiting or temporary connectivity issues, but I would like to know if anyone else has experienced something similar and how you resolved it.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hey there, I think it’d be super helpful if you could provide some screenshots of any errors you may be getting either as a pop up or in the activity log of the automation. Also, if you don’t mind sharing your doc with support we can do some more digging on our side. You can do that by going to Share in the top right-hand corner, clicking the button in the top right (to the left of the “X”), and toggling on Share with Coda Support.

Afterward, please send us the link (copy/paste this from the address bar) to your doc so we can take a look for you.

~Luis