Introducing our new Community Champions!

What an awesome update! People over features :tada:

Congrats and heartfelt thanks to all of you :heart_hands:

6 Likes

Woo! I haven’t found a product community that’s anywhere near as dedicated and helpful as Coda’s. Really appreciate all the effort Codans and non-Codans alike put into making this the paradise that @Xyzor_Max describes, and honoured to be included in this cohort :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just read your backstory on how you got into Coda. That was brilliant! Do you share the details anywhere of how you introduced Coda to your kids?

1 Like

Hi Mark! Welcome to the Coda Community. Glad you are here. As far as getting my kids to adopt Coda for managing their schoolwork, I did a really unique trick … basic bribery! I am kidding of course but seriously I created incentives for them at the beginning of the semester. The most important hurdle is to get the kids to put their syllabus into a Coda table with a basic outline of topics and dates. Once that is done then they can start to leverage Coda’s Pack ecosystem to supercharge their learning. For example, the Wikipedia pack can help them with research. The YouTube pack allows them to enter a syllabus topic and then get YouTube videos from their favorite creators that cover the topic. Then I try to get them to do something fun like the Spotify Pack to make a study playlist. Feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss further. Also, apologies that I did not see your message earlier! With Warm Regards, Gretchen adoC_Mama

2 Likes