Launched: Dark mode [Beta]

Work love to set my public docs to dark mode. Is that possible?

2nd that, @Danial_Haris
I’d like to be able to custom style/colorize my published docs. Really hoping Coda allows for this soon… :+1:

1 Like

Issue that I haven’t seen spoken about much (maybe it’s to do with the target audience for Coda?) but Latex support for dark mode is a bit lacking. In that it doesn’t exist at all.

I suggest someone in the Coda dev team loads up Notion, change to their dark mode, throw in some LaTex formulae, and take some notes!

I’m trying my best to move to Coda from Notion, because I think Coda does a better job at some of the back-end stuff (like having options to hide sensitive data from guests, instead of making it all accessible like Notion does), but Notion is just… more refined on the front end, which is where most people spend their time.

2 Likes

Hey @Neil_S, I have some good news! We’ve fixed up the LaTeX Pack to support dark mode:

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Aside from dark mode, I know we can do a better job of making it easy to insert LaTex (i.e., without requiring you to type out the LaTeX::Math() Coda formula explicitly, improving speed, etc.) - that’s on our radar as well as far as future improvements.

1 Like

@oleg

thank you, thank you

many of my clients are millenials, which seems to require them do do everything in dark mode

and we use latex a lot

gratitude
max

1 Like

Yeah, is this possible at all?