Launched: Duplicate page name support, @-mention pages and more mention improvements

In which case, download the icon you want to use, resize it, and host it on something like g-drive. Might just be the ticket?

When you use concenate function on image you cannot resize image. I wanted to use your approach in table but instead of image i use now emoticons :smiley:
They are smaller but i cant rezise them as well.
Thx for help

Ah cool. But doesn’t it work to just manually resize the icons on your own machine (using photoshop or whatever) and then use those? Or does image() with concatenation always show images the same size no matter what size the original hosted images are? I’ll have to have a play sometime.

Re: 1, I believe that adding more pages by itself should not make your doc any slower. Tables, rows and formulas are the main contributors to slowing things down. That said, the more data you have in one doc, the more likely you are to have issues with things like having to load a long list of objects when typing @mentions etc.

2 and 3 are both great suggestions. We don’t have an ETA yet but they are both on our list.

I love the @mentions and use them frequently. Is there a way to backward reference these? For example, create a list of places where I’m @mentioned? Or where a specific row is @mentioned?

2 Likes

I see you use buttons to control views in one of your posts. I was wondering if those buttons are just changing filters or are they pulling up different pages that are already set with different views? I’ve not yet figured out the best way to handle different views in Coda since it seems you cannot easily just choose a different view but one must create a whole new related table in order to change what is shown. So I’m curious to hear what works and I love the look of your buttons.

Have to be quick today, but they are different pages already setup with different views.

@John_Beaudoin_Jack (& anyone else)

Please click through to :point_down:
(2021-04-01)

1 Like