Launched: Google Contacts Pack

We’ve added a Google Contacts Pack allowing you to sync in your contacts and groups. You can also add new contacts and groups with buttons. Find out more here or add it to your doc from the Packs store and let us know what you think and how you’re using it.

12 Likes

loving this. However when you lookup fields in your contact table in another table brackets are placed around them (just tested on email and phone). Any fix on this?

Very nice! We used zapier, but this is better.

Amazing. Thanks so much :gift_heart:
My previous hack was very lacking.

Nice feature! It currently does not seem to be possible to filter contacts by their group membership; group data only seems to be ‘pre-fetched’ (you can choose to only sync a particular group). Any workarounds for this?

1 Like

Really great. Adds much value to Coda.

Hi,

I am trying to achieve 2 way sync with google contacts inside coda but am having a hard time achieving it.

We can add a contact, but it is limited to the below fields. I still need to add the company name, address, notes and sync to google contacts if possible.

Any ideas how to achieve this? I hope to add contacts inside coda and it will be synced to google contacts and vice versa. If I update a contact in google it will be reflected in coda as well.

Many thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 8.09.20 PM

5 Likes

Is there somewhere to find documentation on this? The Groups feature seems to be pretty useless since it doesn’t seem like I can import the members of any given group into Coda.

Hey @Tanner_Hess_Webber, once you drop in a Google Contacts table, you can configure a Group name filter to only sync in contacts within a certain group:

The documentation we have is currently at https://coda.io/packs/google-contacts or https://coda.io/formulas#GoogleContacts::AddContact, though the sync table options are only documented in the Coda UI at this time.

1 Like

Hey Oleg, there is a big missing link here which is UpdateContact. We have Create but no update? :frowning: