Hi everyone, I’d really appreciate your thoughts on a topic I’ve been struggling with for a while. So… Drumroll.
- I have a table
- The table has a form associated with it
- With the form, we collect requests from other teams
- There’s an automation in place that uses the Gmail pack to send a confirmation email using the
Format([Confirmation email].Body, thisRow.[Step 1 Result].[Requester's name], thisRow.[Step 1 Result].[Account Name])formula where the
Confirmation emailis a template with the necessary details
- I’d also like to send the requester a link to the page/row associated with
Step 1 Resultso they can have a good overview of the details of their request with just one click in the email
- Essentially, I’d need a formula that mimics the
Copy link to this rowcommand and attach it to a row in the email that says For the details of your request, please click [here].
Any tips would be highly appreciated!