Loading indicator in every page [large Doc's]

Hello Makers :slightly_smiling_face:

I want to share a simple idea to solve the problem of knowing graphically when the doc have finished loading, this became valuable in large doc’s with lots of sections. :slightly_smiling_face:
In my precedent solution :arrow_heading_down:

i had addressed the problem only in the first section of the doc, but if a user is not in the first section, and reload the page, he doesn’t know (apart from the grey “Calculating…” in the upper right angle) if the software is loaded, for this reason i’m presenting a new idea to apply the same concept in multiple sections (and in a not invasive way)

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Screenshot 2020-04-01 at 23.34.18

It’s basically the same formula from the other topic, placed in the first row aligned to the right, this in every visible section.
I deal with pet so i’ve used a red signal :red_circle: with a “stop” :raised_hand: emoji for “Loading…” and a tennis ball :tennis: with a :ok_hand: ok hand for “Loaded”

In this way users have like a “Dashboard light” always visible in every section, plus it is not annoying :blush:

EXTRA:

1. you can see briefly in the “Builder” section that beside the loading indicator i’ve placed another formula that act as a notification bar, in my case a Warning Message (Hey!, You don’t have insert your name here!)
    You can write message there if user have forgot inserting datas in some field, or other important informations
  2. Coda could release a formula that tell us directly if the doc is fully loaded, this can be used more precisely than my formula

Thanks for reading, have a nice day! :blush:

1 Like