Looking for developer to help create a client/project management doc

Hi Coders!

I’m looking for someone to help me navigate moving my PM data to Coda. Right now, I am unable to see if there are any issues and who’s been waiting on what. Currently juggling ~150 projects. Need help to fine tune where my efforts need to be focused and where the bottlenecks are.

hi @Nathalie_Collins
do you need some one building an API between Coda and other applications or is it something different you have in mind? 150 projects seems a lot to me.
Cheers, Christiaan

@Christiaan_Huizer I think @Nathalie_Collins means she’s a PM handling 150 projects. Not all of those need her immediate attention, but she doesn’t have any quick way to decide which of those do. I imagine she needs some tracking system and a dashboard that indicates project statuses — normal, issues, blocked etc.

I do these kind of things but my schedule is full until mid-Feb. I have a partner @Artem_F who learned from me and could do this no worse than me. There’s also other consultants on the forum, e.g. @Scott_Collier-Weir who specializes in making simple and nicely designed docs.

1 Like

Hey @Nathalie_Collins ! I work for a small company called Little Robot that helps clients make no-code apps (including Coda docs). We’d be happy to set up a chat with you and see how we can help! This sounds a bit like another project we worked on to help a cabinet making company see what step each of their jobs were at and how long each step was taking. Feel free to use our Contact Us page or message me via Coda!

1 Like