Must Have Features for Relevance

I love Coda, but it’s been hard to use as thee source when my mobile phone is a primary tool for use.

Coda is not winning at the basics in my opinion and it could be harming growth.

MOBILE FULLY FEATURED
There should be no reason that all features can’t be deployed via mobile. Make mobile a priority.

FIND and REPLACE
Basic writing in Coda is challenging because the minimum or commonly used shortcuts simply are not there like find and replace. Want to be a replacement as a basic online doc, try writing a book in the tool. You’ll find it’s challenging.

OPEN IN CODA
On iPhone for example, Notion is an option to open content into, save to, etc. Coda is lost. This is supposed to be my go-to note taking app right?

NO ADDING IMAGES IN MOBILE
it’s safe to assume that Coda has de-prioritized mobile for years now. This is par for course in Notion and so much more. I’m trying so hard to not switch. Notes App on iOS is more fully featured than Coda on mobile.

These are just a few examples of the challenges. Is there a reason why these basics have been left undone?

2 Likes

Hey @Nick_Sims! Thanks so much for reaching out with this feedback for our team. I’ve passed this feedback along and your vote for each one of these feature requests has been formally tracked. We have also moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this.

Thanks Shaina,

Much appreciated.

Nick

NS LUXE, LLC
E: nick@nsluxe.com
P: 469 380 0321
www.nsluxe.com

NS LUXE buys, sells and invests in luxury timepieces + alternative assets.

— All luxury asset market information shared is for informational and educational purposes only. —

| Shaina_Torgerson Codan
September 21 |

• | - |

Hey @Nick_Sims! Thanks so much for reaching out with this feedback for our team. I’ve passed this feedback along and your vote for each one of these feature requests has been formally tracked. We have also moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.