New: Easily embed anything in your docs!

Hi Ben,

I was hoping to make the autoplay and remove border etc. frameborder=“0” allow="autoplay;

At first, Coda needs to know it has permission from the user to show the link, but after that, I think videos can just play. Phil setup a playlist/player as a template where you can use Coda buttons to scroll through the songs…

This is very cool template which I actually used for some time to play with it few months ago. Not sure we are on the same page but generally, as of now we can’t autoplay youtube video (which is kind of expected).

I tried with Google Drive shared video… is better but still no autoplay possible. And tried with hosted on server but without any luck.

Dear @Angad and @mallika.

When embeding a website in my doc, I face many not loading cases, like below:

Some more sample sites not possible to embed:
https://www.nu.nl/
https://vremeto.dir.bg/

When searching for help on the formula, I noticed that there is an option “force”!

:bulb:

• The fact that force has to be written with true is not mentioned in the documentation.
  • Instead of “force” there should be written “force:”
  • It would be great to have a full documentation on the formulas, especially the ones not having background in this area, have no other ways to find out that there is something missing, what might be for a programmer logical.

The same it would be great if this was elaborated on in more detail at:

Hopeful you will be able to address, what I am missing/doing wrong?

1 Like

Maybe add a Force button in the Embed popup

Now I have to do through the formula every time I insert a link to Google Docs

3 Likes

Hey did something change about videos in Google Drive?

They used to play in line as recently as a week ago, but now I’m just getting a still image, and when I click on it, the video opens in a new tab and plays using Google’s player.

2 Likes

Hi can I style my embed/iframe? I want to adjust the scale(zoom) and maybe add some border with radius. Is that possible?

1 Like