Omit the comma in a list

Is there a way to omit the “,” in a filtered list?

could you please give an example? how is list generated. what type of filter are you applying it on?

Sure, please check for example https://coda.io/d/bottish-me_dTpaq9vbgYg/bottish-communities_suDm_#bottish-communities_tuhl1/r1650

You might need to check where your " " are placed? It may be after the, ?

1 Like

Hi @Kimberley_Shepherd not sure what you mean :shushing_face:

No probs. I’ll grab a screen shot as soon as I can :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve not looked in the example but can’t you just put “.concatenate()” on the end like this?

1 Like

Thanks @Nick_Milner now without “,” but the formatting does not work anymore; the picture are now enourmous (and not 30:30) as wished :sweat_smile:

I fixed the “Connect” column here so you can see what I did. Not very much at all really - just added “group.” in the t_contact table. No need for concatenate(). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again @Nick_Milner - the thing is that I need the item from t_links as there is a personal link attached to it, not only the visual. But we are getting closer :grin::laughing::upside_down_face:

Hmm, I’m not sure what you can do then because, as you say, it loses its link ability. The only thing I can suggest then is to use concatenate() and make the column really narrow and accept that the images will be stacked on top of each other.

What about this?
RegexReplace([multiselect 1],"," , " ")

It’s not a string with commas in though; the commas are list separators.

2 Likes

There would be another try – but how can I save the pictures in a format x (30x30) and not only show them as such? I upload different sizes…