Pay someone to build a coda doc?

Is there a list or repository of any awesome Coda makers who’d be willing to (for a fee) help build out a few more complex docs we’re needing (making use of email and calendar packs especially)? I’m hoping to get a few things working through and transitioned to Coda but just lack the time at the moment and can’t find what I need on templates alone.

If there isn’t a list someone should totally make one. Thanks in advance!

Hi @Robert_Gelb and Welcome to the Community :partying_face: !

There should be a doc somewhere listing Coda Experts for hire (but I can’t put my finger on it at the moment :sweat_smile: ) but there’s also the #marketplace where you can ask :blush: .

Edit: I’ve retrieved the appropriated page :innocent: :

2 Likes

Hey there!

I own Simpladocs and CodaSchool and we are a Coda development agency specializing in just these things.

Shoot me an email and we’d love to set up a time to talk and scope out your project!

You can also google “hire a code expert” and the first page that comes up is a list of Coda experts and their contact info!

1 Like

As mentioned by @Pch there is a list of Coda experts. I suggest you have a look there first.
feel free to reach out, I am working full time as Coda Consultant in close contact with other experts. By the way I am not sure if @Pch is available, but in case she is, I recommend her.

Cheers, Christiaan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.