Retrospective Webinars are Back!

Hi there! Here at Coda, we’re always working on something, and it can be hard to keep up. We’re going to bring back our monthly retrospective webinars where you can see new features in action, get a sneak peek of what’s on deck, and share questions with our Product Managers. Here’s our summer schedule:

We’ll also be recording these - hope to see you there!

7 Likes

Please please please dont charge for this service. Im a big big fan of Coda and want to use it on all the projects that im starting, but im kind of afraid the day you start charging 100 per month for this im going to have to step away :frowning: At least keep us into consideration, the poor like us with big dreams :raised_hands:t4: By the way you guys are genius. I know I know it costs a lot to do this tool. Just keep us in mind

Hector

2 Likes

I hear you, Hector! We’re always going to have a free version available. Hope you can join one of our sessions!

Thanks for replying Maria! I cant believe I didn’t know about you guys long ago. By the way I do marketing, just let me know if you guys even need anything Id be glad to help

Hector

2 Likes

I’m the opposite, please do have a charged version because I want you guys to get paid for your amazing work and I’d feel more comfortable if you guys are profitable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@maria how can I find the recorded video for June 17 section? thanks!

You can find it right here - enjoy!

2 Likes

Sorry, I missed the webinar. Was too tired and just passed out that day. Thanks for the recording, watched it. Templates feature looks fun. When we can create our own libraries of templates, then it’ll come to its full potential.

Also thanks for the update on the doc builder marketplace, looking forward to it.

As for the pricing, I believe the granular permissions support should be the staple of free (personal/small teams) vs paid (large teams/enterprise) offer. It’ll be the most fair way to go.

1 Like