Right to Left Text Support?

Hiya, I’m considering coda for a project to manage a team working on a manuscript corpus. An important component of the work is working with right to left text. Does Coda support this? Are there workarounds to support this if it is not native to the app?

Many thanks, jw

Hey @Christina_Crowder ! This sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally.

Terrific. I was able to upload some Yiddish text from our google sheets and it seems to have arrived safely but I haven’t tried to edit or change anything yet.

We would like to be able to use Coda to help our workflow in editing the original text (read from images), confirming transliterations / romanization, and editing English translations of the text. After examining several options, Coda really seems like the best application for the workflow/page/database tools that we need to keep track of a substantial corpus of around 1,400 items. I’m still finding my way around, but what you offer is very attractive and we’re interested to keep exploring.

many thanks, cc

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.