Salesforce / Coda.io integration

Greetings, my name is Joe. I am new on the “Coda Community Forum”. I am an entrepreneur/ business consultant in the U.S. I use Salesforce on a pretty regular basis. In my opinion, it would be really, really helpful to have a “Coda/Salesforce” plugin. Does anyone have any updated information on this possibility?

Thanks!

• Joe
1 Like

Just checking in with this to see if there are any planned integrations or updates here - I too use Salesforce daily and would love a “lite” version that allowed the creation of a Coda doc that could push changes to it…

Would you be open to moving your Salesforce workflow to Coda completely? What does Salesforce track / do that Coda cannot?

Hi Connor,

I work at a big global business, and Salesforce is the heart of it, as much as I would LOVE this to happen it’s too big an entity for that to be possible.

I would just love to couple the speed of Coda with the size of Salesforce so just curious to see if anyone else has done this via Zapier / Integromat or another way

ah that makes sense. Not sure if anyone has done that. Have you done a thorough search?

1 Like