Select list with icons

Is it possible to create a formula for a select list that concatenates a text column and an image column?

Thanks

Hi @Tony_Reid1

Yes of course, you can use whatever you want,
check this example with an image column, an emoji column, a text column, and a concatenation of threes

Then create a select list (or create a column select list inside a table) with data equals to Table.Concatenate

And voila !
CPT2308090914-1472x658

Cheers

Quentin

Hello @Tony_Reid1 !
This works for me in select controls, not with relation controls.
Here is an image to get you started. I generate the image with the Rectangle()formula but it should work with any image.

@Quentin_Morel beat me to it ! Such a good community here ! :slight_smile:

Wow sorry @Martin_Portevin I always try to check if there is not X is currently writing a reply under the post to avoid duplicate like this :wink: This time I missed it !

1 Like

No need to s’excuser ! As my answer was mostly image based, it was a quick write and I missed the notification too.

Hi, thanks so much for the fast response.

The solution works great for a select control, and for column select lists which is what I need.

Unfortunately the icon does not show when using the iOS app; not the end of the world.

Thanks once again for the tip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.