Tables displaying weird on Ipad

Hi! I bought an Ipad 7th generation yesterday and installed Coda.
When I saw my pages created at my desktop, the tables are looking pretty weird. They never fill the screen, even if there is more than enough space for that.

Here is how it looks on my ipad:

Would like to know if this is a bug or if there is anything I can configure to fix this. Thanks!

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! Would you mind sharing your doc with the Community by making it public so we can take a closer look at the issues you’re encountering?

If you’re unable to share your full doc due to security reasons, we totally understand! In this case, we ask that you please set up a demo doc that you’re able to share publicly. This can be a scaled-down copy of the doc you’re working on or just an example doc displaying the issues you’re encountering.

Afterward, please reply with the link to your doc so we can take a look for you.

1 Like

Hi! Here is the link for a copy of the doc:

Thanks @Ana_Julia_Andrade_Rocha. Can we make another copy to do some more testing on?

Yes @Jasmine_B , no problem :+1:
Let me know if you find something

Perfect, thank you! We’ve gone ahead and filed this as a bug and our team will investigate further. I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.