Turn off AI suggestions and buttons

I don’t use AI, but now the canvas is littered with AI buttons everywhere. I accidentally clicked the button and spent all the tokens.
It would be very nice to be able to turn off the AI buttons.

8 Likes

+1 yes please!!!

Since there isn’t a consistently usable and available AI service, having all this AI ui everywhere really degrades the experience for the editors and doc makers that I invite into my workspace.

5 Likes

Yes please! The dev teams enthusiasm for AI everywhere is stuffing the Ui! I dont use and wont. Thanks

1 Like

I found this suggestion when searching for how to turn AI off. It would be very distracting even if I was interested in using it.

The AI buttons are cluttering the user interface, which is complex enough right now. A global button would help.

+1
Exact same thing happened to me today!

I’m an unabashedly biased AI lover, and for many reasons. Mostly, it’s about productivity. In my companies our workers would be about 11% less productive with the AI features.

However, this is not how all teams work and AI options now exist everywhere.

Despite my bias for inspiring greater productivity using generative AI, I upvoted this suggestion. No one should be forced to navigate around a sea of features they don’t need or cannot benefit from.

1 Like