Using AI assistant on Callout Boxes

Hi,
I would like to ask if it is possible to use the AI assistant on Callout Boxes? If so, how should these objects be referenced in the prompt?

With many thanks

It’s possible to use AI within a callout, if that’s what you’re asking. Here’s a GIF of that being done.

2 Likes

Thanks for this @BenLee. This is super helpful, but not exactly what I hope to do. Perhaps I should explain better what I’m trying to do. I want to create a template that allows the user to write text, then they can click a button which calls for the AI assistant to carry out whatever I’ve prompted it to. Currently, I see that this is possible using a table cell, then referencing it in the prompt. However, I’d like the input area to be a text box instead of a table cell so that the user can have more formatting options (i.e use headings, insert images, etc).

Hi Faatimah,

Using a table may still be your best option. However, I’d recommend using a Canvas column. Below is a picture of what it looks like. When you click on the “Notes” column, it opens up a bigger canvas/page for users to write on. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi James,
This Canvas column is just what I need, thanks :hibiscus:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.