Workspace/Folder/Sharing Best Practices

If anyone has a template or suggestion on how to setup their workspace/doc sharing structure, it would be appreciated. I’m on the Pro plan and have 2 Doc Makers, but would be interested in seeing anyone’s structure that they’re proud of.

There were several posts in the community on this topic but I couldn’t find anything since 2.0 was released, which changes the landscape.

Dear @Josh_Szwarga,

:+1: , you are not alone.

It’s clear that Coda has opened a new episode and the potential has been significantly enhanced.

This means that, most of us will have learn quite a lot more about the complexity of creating a doc that will work as an app/wiki

It’s always “scary”, when entering unknown roads of innovation and development, but last 1,5 years I am using Coda, I have learned so many new skills, from formulas to base design. Have in mind I have not at all a background in software development, neither programming / Excel skills!

As mentioned in earlier posts, I am very thankful to all community members and Codans that supported on this development.

:four_leaf_clover: I’AM SURE THAT WHEN WE CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN THIS COMMUNITY AND THE INTERACTION WITH THE CODANS, WE WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND FACE CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes