Ability to clear all reactions in a table view?

I have a table used for bi-weekly status updates. In that table there’s a reaction button for people to ‘like’ the update. I’m trying to find a way to reset/clear all reactions in the table view prior to the next status update meeting so that people are able to react/‘like’ the next round of updates. I’ve not been able to figure successfully how to do this (button?). Any guidance as to whether this is feasible and if so, best/simplest approach?

1 Like

Hi @Heather_Gomez1

You might consider a button that uses a logic like below in which the Results column contains the likes

thisRow.ModifyRows(thisRow.Results, "")

the function simply replaces everything that is in there with nothing (the double quotes).

if you want, you can create an automation that pushes this button on the dates of your liking, if you have questions about that, don’ t hesitate to ask and add the concrete dates or days you want to reset your likes

Hope it helps, Christiaan

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Christiaan_Huizer , that worked perfectly for my needs! Thank you again!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.